New York, NY
Sesame Workshop is seeking an Office Manager who will report to the EVP Creative and Production and support the daily operations of this division. This role will focus on all operational and administrative activities that support the EVP Creative and Production and provide additional administrative support to other leaders as needed.
The right candidate will be highly organized and skilled with technology as well as passionate about Sesame Workshop’s mission.
- Administrative duties such as filing, scheduling meetings, calendar management, travel planning and expense report preparation
- Maintenance of the department’s PTO, travel, and activity calendar, travel coordination, timesheet and approvals
- Meeting, event, and workshop preparation, including ordering food as needed, creating meeting briefing documents, presentation decks, note-taking, in-person and virtual venue set-up, and any related contract, invoicing processes and circulating notes and next-steps generated during said meetings, etc.
- Internal events coordination including department events, presentations, and culture-building activities
- Ensuring the team is on task with responsibilities related to organizational-wide activities
- Supporting new hire onboarding and other logistics as needed in partnership with HR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years’ experience in an executive administrative support capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Word applications
- Strong technology acumen - hardware, software and mobile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
About Sesame Workshop
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit media and educational organization behind Sesame Street, the pioneering television show that has been reaching and teaching children since 1969. Today, Sesame Workshop is an innovative force for change, with a mission to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. We are active in more than 150 countries, serving vulnerable children through a wide range of media, formal education, and philanthropically funded social impact programs, each grounded in rigorous research and tailored to the needs and cultures of the communities we serve. For more information, please visit www.sesameworkshop.org.
Sesame Workshop is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Employer