College Nannies - Coral Gables
Miami Dade County, FL
Now Hiring Babysitters in Miami
Are you ready to build a stronger resume while you make a difference in a child's life? You donâ€™t have to choose between feeding your bank account and feeding your soul. Hereâ€™s how you can do both.Guaranteed (10-15 hours per week)
Make every work day matter. Values that guide us: Can Do. Results Matter. Leave it better.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- We are looking for an engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts and other activities, and provide an attentive and safe care environment for the child(ren) in your care.
- 1 year(s) childcare, babysitter or nanny experience, preferably including infant and toddler experience.
- Must have a reliable insured vehicle for travel to family homes.
- Minimum age of 18, valid driverâ€™s license
- Hold a high school diploma/GED
- CPR trained or willing to receive training.
- Hourly rate: $10 to $12 based on experience and training
- Prepare snacks
- Bath time
- Creative play
- Light cleaning
Benefits and Perks
- Great growth opportunities and resume builder
- Generous retention and referral bonus
- Competitive salary
- Knowing youâ€™re making a positive impact each and every day!
Thank you for considering College Nannies Sitters â€“ the nationâ€™s most complete resource for full-service nanny and professional babysitting services. Building Stronger FamiliesÂ®.
Powered by JazzHR