Operating Room Nurse, Per Diem - Ambulatory Surgery in Salem, NH
Our state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgery Center in Salem, NH, seeks a positive and professional Operating Room Nurse for an ongoing Per Diem role!
Proposed Schedule: 24 Hours/week; Guaranteed 12 Hour Day Shifts every Thursday & Friday
The Operating Room Nurse, Per Diem, will join a Clinical Team where everyone always wears their smile!
- Operating Room Nurse will provide excellent clinical care within his/her scope of practice in the Ambulatory Surgery Operating Room setting.
- Operating Room Nurse will support our highly-skilled, Ivy League Physicians in cases including Ortho, Total Joints/Hips/Knees, Neuro/Spine, and Sports Medicine.
- Operating Room Nurse will have the opportunity to participate in new surgical techniques, such as the first outpatient reverse shoulder replacement using the Exactech GPS (Guided Personalized Surgery) preoperative planning and navigation system.
- Operating Room Nurse will Circulate and Scrub as needed.
- Operating Room Nurse will uphold the highest standards of quality, professionalism, and patient experience for the 5-Star Rated facility.
- $36-$45+/hour based on years of RN experience
- Overtime paid per NH Law
- Six-month Raise & Review Eligibility
- Opportunity for Part-Time or Full-Time Hire after 90-day probationary period
- 3+ years of Operating Room Nurse experience in the Ambulatory Surgery or Hospital Operating Room setting
- 1+ years of experience in Orthopedics, Total Joints (Hips, Knees, etc.) and Neuro/Spine preferred; Training is available for motivated Candidates
- NH RN License
- Positive, professional and flexible, team-centered mentality.