Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $47 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Benefits of Working For Ingram Micro!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Medical insurance is available the first week of employment.
- 401K vests upon hire, with no waiting period.
- Employee purchase program, discounts for name brand phones, TVs, desktops and more!
- Great bonus incentives!
Skills and Abilities Requested:
- Develop full scale project plans; Execute and oversee project timelines and critical tasks
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Identify and manage to project risk
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis (daily, weekly, and monthly) about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Assemble and coordinate project staff while facilitating and maintaining positive team growth and communication
- Maintain standards of quality control (verify unit works properly, unit is fully configured, unit is clean, etc.
- Provide oversight and management to the Depot Repair team.
- Ensures all technicians and operators are adequately supplied with appropriate tools and equipment
- Responsible for process compliance including 5S, collecting the data necessary for corrective and preventive action, and reports result to manager
- Supervises employees to ensure they follow the company's policies and practices, including; counseling, time approval, performance management, etc.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas
- Completes other tasks as assigned by manager including participation in process improvement teams or leading one
- Analyze, track for trends, and make recommendations based on performance indicators indicating negative depot performance or potential best practices to bench mark . General knowledge of Mass Technology Device Deployment
- Minimum 7-9 years Managerial experience in a warehouse/distribution center environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain/Logistics/Management at a minimum of Certification 4 although ideally at Bachelors Level.
- Significant experience of warehousing operations; budgeting; personnel management; and administrative techniques/
- Prior experience working within a 5S or Lean environment.
- Establishing role as subject matter expert with high credibility. Creative mental agility to solve problems and implement cost effective solutions.
- Keen sense of customer needs and can anticipate requirements. Ability to work effectively with a complex business and organizational environment.
- Characteristics must include superior interpersonal skills, creativity and vision.
- Demonstrated by ability to act as a catalyst for positive change, teamwork and client/customer service.
- Strong numeracy skills in the areas of financial reporting and productivity /KPI measures.
- Ability to sterically identify problems. Asses risks and review each business areas of the corporation and implement appropriate safeguards. Must be process management minded with a clear understanding for the use of metrics and measurements.
- WMS experienced
- Not required but prior automation experience is a plus
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 (fifty) pounds.
- Ability to adapt, alter focus and adjust to the ever-changing warehouse climate environment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.