World Class Opportunity
World Class Property Company is looking for a highly motivated, high-energy, results-driven Operations Manager that will oversee the day-to-day physical operations and business analysis of an assigned portfolio of properties. This role will be based in Austin, Texas.
The ideal candidate must have strong leadership and property management skills with an eye for process improvements and value creation.
- Provide leadership and hands-on management for the day-to-day operations of the property portfolio.
- Responsible for financial and budget planning and implementation.
- Evaluate budgets and provide guidance to the staff and service providers to ensure meeting senior management objectives.
- Responsible for timely on-budget execution of approved capital projects.
- Assist management in long range capital planning and execution.
- Assist senior management in cash flow management and planning for individual properties and portfolios.
- Manage the field Service personnel at the properties overseeing general and preventative property maintenance, budgets, public safety, janitorial, and other contracted services.
- Manage the budgeting, bidding management approval and roll out of capital projects. Follow-through to completion including close out paperwork.
- Assist the leasing team in lease negotiations regarding landlord work and tenant construction.
- Direct, review and present cost-reducing ideas and quality control programs.
- Develop and administer various operations manuals.
- Assist senior management in other duties as required.
- Strong financial modeling, project management, and budgeting experience and skills.
- 3+ years of experience in getting things done and making things happen.
- Thorough knowledge of industry trends (including but not limited to HVAC systems, parking lot paving, and roofing systems).
- Must possess strong technology skills and extensive understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to enlist cooperation among department heads, field employees and vendors.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently.
- Will require travel 10-30% of the time to visit the portfolio.