If you have an Operations background and enjoy coaching and driving performance, we are seeking top talent to join our team, nation wide.
This position requires weekly travel, departing Sundays and returning Fridays, year-round.
- Empower front-line accountability of actions, roles and responsibilities by guiding clients through self-explorations of their business segments and staff utilization
- Collaborate with front-line leaders on a daily basis to improve leadership and management behaviors
- Effectively coach clients to approach their business issues as forward thinkers to exude confidence for improving behaviors and process efficiencies
- Professionally service client organizations to solve business issues, create value, maximize growth and improve overall performance for sustainability
- Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies to understand the environment for behavioral changes
- Gather, organize and analyze data regarding key business drivers to present information in a manner that is meaningful to clients by using metrics and analytics to guide organizational decision making
- Thoroughly understand client resource utilization to identify operational and performance improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of direct supervision and management experience (Manufacturing and Operations preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross functional teams
- Strong observation, analytical, numerical reasoning, business acumen and leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, high pressure and changing environments
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and deliver/receive daily constructive feedback
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Excel
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background, criminal, financial/credit and drug screening
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. DB&A believes that all employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.