HyperVelocity Consulting, a fast-growing IT consulting firm and software reseller, is looking for an Operations Manager in a fully remote position. Your job will be to calm the chaos, create systems of organization to support rapid growth, and support the work with your teammates, especially Sales. If you’re passionate about process, self-motivated, meticulous about details, and committed to working with a great team of people, we’d love to meet you.
We’re a small-but-dynamic company – and our business is quickly growing, over 100% per year. We provide professional services on all Atlassian products and are an authorized reseller of Atlassian licenses. We admire critical thinkers with both deep experience and killer communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create scalable and repeatable business operations models to support growth plans, by putting into place the people, systems and facilities to enable healthy rapid growth
- Oversee financials, including creating high-level reports, managing office budgets, procuring employee gifts for holidays and special events and working closely with AP/AR to ensure everything is ready for invoicing
- Support new customer onboarding; Set-up and operate Customer’s Procurement systems (Coupa, Netsuite, Ariba, Workday, and more), Fill out customer procurement forms, providing W9’s and COI’s as requested
- Work with new customers to receive Purchase Orders, review, negotiate and finalize terms before sending PO’s to AP for billing
- Onboard new HVC employees, run background checks, set-up new Contractors & Vendors into the payroll or banking systems, working with Accountants to register HyperVelocity in new States as additional employees come on board, create and update employee handbook
- Liaise with HVC Health Insurance Broker, add staff to Group Health Insurance Plan and help with compliance and operations of any benefits
- Liaise with HVC Tax Accountants to ensure proper Sales Tax Compliance, and that all tax letters are responded to and quarterly taxes are paid
- Liaise with retirement benefits provider to ensure compliance
- Liaise with HVC Legal department when there are contracts that need to be reviewed
- Liaise with HR Specialist to resolve any compliance issues and ensure workers comp and UI insurance reports are filed
- Work with the Sales Department to procure software licenses and provide to client once payment is received
- Support for AR and AP as needed (invoice clients, pay contractors, etc.), both to supplement what AR/AP Specialist can’t do within their worktime and provide backup for Specialist’s vacation time.
- Make sure Salaried (automatic) & Part-Time (manual) Payrolls are run twice monthly
- Run any Bonus or Reimbursement Payrolls
- Respond to State Taxes / Letters / Notices; LUpdate tax rate in Gusto as needed
- Manage financial items in Quickbooks as needed
Please apply if the below describes you:
- At least 6 years of professional experience in similar roles
- Extremely detail oriented, patient, organized with the ability to juggle shifting priorities and track multiple efforts at once.
- Experience working with HR, Legal, and Tax specialists.
- Ability to handle many incoming tasks in an manageable, organized and prioritized fashion
- You are legally authorized to work in the US (we cannot sponsor visas)
- You will agree to security and background checks.
Bonus Points for:
- You’ve previously worked for an IT or professional services consulting firm, or a software reseller
- You’ve got experience working in or with HR, AP or Sales
- 100% Health Insurance covered for full-time employees!
- Join a small but global team of experts in a rapidly growing consulting firm! Grow your responsibilities and opportunities in this fast-growing field!