HydroChemPSC is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Drives Vacuum truck and operates truck equipment to complete single task jobs requiring one crew and turnarounds with management oversight at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and company policies, practices and procedures.
- Complete electronic shift reports correctly at the end of every shift
- Complete all paperwork timely
- Operates Vacuum truck (Including 5000 straight)
- May operate box trucks.
- Labels, marks, and manifests shipments in accordance with applicable DOT regulations and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
- Loads shipment onto trucks appropriately and within DOT regulations.
- Interacts with customer regarding job status, client requirements, and assures customer satisfaction. Must report on and off times for jobs to client and company management as required.
- Operates vehicle safely at all times.
- Maintains a current driver's license or CDL as required.
- Safely transports hazardous & non-hazardous waste while operating company vehicles.
- Completes a Pre and Post vehicle inspection report to assure vehicles and equipment are safe to operate before leaving company premises.
- CDL drivers assure brake adjustment inspections are completed prior to use.
- Operates and maintains trucks and equipment per manufactures recommendations.
- Does not modify any vehicle or piece of equipment without written permission from the manufacturer and company management.
- Obeys all traffic laws and regulations when operating and driving company vehicle.
- Trained on the installation, operation, and repairs of mechanical devices such as pumps, valves, PTO's etc.
- May troubleshoot equipment and make minor repairs as long as they have the knowledge to complete the task safely.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required by company, DOT, OSHA, and customer regulations.
- Trained on the proper use of all PPE required to do the work safely.
- Immediately reports all accidents, near misses, and injuries involving employee or others while operating company vehicles/equipment to the Safety Manager over the area.
- Recommends changes and improvements to safety and services based on job experience & observations.
- Verifies that the load, tools, equipment, and materials are secured properly before transporting begins.
- Answers calls at night and weekends as necessary.
- Performs other duties when assigned.
- Follows loss prevention program and stewards protocol to employees
Skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CDL class A license in good standing with Hazmat Endorsement
- Drivers must present a valid drivers license and previous proof of experience that documents the safe operation of vehicles and equipment.
- Compliance with Transportation policy
- Must meet HazMat endorsement criteria
- Must have tanker endorsement
- Obtains a license for the state of residence within 90 days
- Experience with Vacuum/Tanker; Air mover; Vacuum Truck Straight); Air Knife; Dump truck.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.