Dr. D. E. Harmon Eye Clinic
The Dr. D. E, Harmon Eye Clinic, located in Morristown, Tennessee, is looking for a progressive and far-sighted (looking into the future) licensed optician who has a single vision of helping patients with their eye care needs.
Dr. Harmon has over 30 year of experience as an eye care specialist. The Dr. D. E. Harmon eye clinic has a large patient base and is high-paced work environment. We have been located in Morristown for 25 years. Dr. Harmon and his team members strive to provide the best in patient care. Our patients are our heart and our professional lives are centered around them.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Providing outstanding patient care
- Assisting patients with fitting and frame selection
- Patient education including proper wear, use and care of eyeglasses
- Educating patients on optical knowledge such as the insertion, removal, use and care of contact lenses
- Collecting eye measurements including corenal width and thickness through eye exams
- Interpreting prescriptions
- Repairing eyeglass frames
- Adjusting eyeglasses to ensure proper fit and dispensing glasses
- Monitoring, ordering, and processing prescription lenses and inventory
We have many benefits including:
- Convenient work hours (M-F 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) with no weekends or evenings
- Vision, dental, life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional/personal development programs
If you have great customer service and want to join an outstanding team of caring eye professionals, apply today!