Prime Eye Care
We are dedicated to you– we provide a professional work environment, competitive benefits, equal opportunities and potential to grow with us. We guide you to what’s right for you- as leaders in the industry, we guide and coach Associates to give them opportunities to reach their full professional potential. We think ahead for you- you’ll enjoy a variety of benefits for those times when you need extra support.
Scope and Purpose of Position:
Fills ophthalmic eyeglass/contact lens prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames by performing the following duties. Preforms contact lens sales and training with insertion training.
- Performs all duties required in an accurate, efficient, professional, and confident manner.
- Maintains high standards of clinical hygiene at all times.
- Follows rules and regulations regarding dispensing laws and office policies and procedures
- Performs duties necessary to order, fit and dispense patient’s eyewear.
- Instructs patients in adapting to, wearing and caring for eyewear.
- Orders and sells additional products, records sales transactions and adjustments and assists with inventory as directed.
- Repairs damaged product, as necessary.
- Ability to ascertain why a patient may be having trouble with their eyewear and resolve the situation once the problem has been determined (troubleshooting).
Education and Experience
- High Diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from technical school
- On-the-job training and experience in clinical work
- Minimum 1 year of related medical experience preferred
- Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to calculate figures and amount
- Service Focus
- Action Oriented
- Technical Job Skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer/client service focused
- Attention to detail
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.
If you are prohibited from working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from consideration for this position.