Oracle E Business Suite Administrator
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 4-5 monthsTop Skills:-
Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 and related integrations
Familiarity with Accounting and Financial Processes
- Manage a dynamic queue of support cases and projects related to back office Financial systems with an emphasis on Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Administer all aspects of the Oracle eBusiness solution and related integrations with client, Concur Travel & Expense, Tax Management (Sabrix), Purchasing (Coupa) and Professional Services Automation applications among others.
- Build efficient business processes that improve end-user productivity while maintaining appropriate controls within a Sarbanes-Oxley compliant business environment.
- Implement monitoring services to proactively identify issues
- Collaborate with the development scrum teams and other interconnected IT groups to optimize the end-to-end process including monitoring, deployment and support
- Bachelors/Master's degree in a relevant business or technical discipline.
- 6 - 8 years' experience administering and supporting Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 and related integrations, with emphasis on the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Asset, Purchasing and System Administration Modules.
- Ability to use Oracle SQL plus, TOAD to analyze the underlying data in the tables.
- Familiarity with the Record to Report, Source to Settle & Order to Cash business process lifecycles.
- Familiarity with Accounting and Financial Processes.
- Has deep knowledge and experience administering Oracle Financials.
- experience in managing support processes and resolving complex and technical cases, with a strong customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute efficient business processes and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and Communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with Revenue Management Systems (Revpro application knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge of on-demand CRM and platform technologies and their integrations to ERP systems.
- Ability to support FTP and API integrations.
- Familiarity and experience working in and building processes for a Sarbanes-Oxley compliant business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio of projects with competing deadlines and resource requirements.
- Ability to articulate and document customer business requirements including workflow diagrams and how data flows through systems.
- Familiarity with Software Release Management principles and methodology including Adaptive Delivery Methodology (ADM).
- Familiarity with change management principles.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.