We are looking for an experienced individual, to join our Enterprise Solutions Team in the role of Enterprise Solutions Analyst – Order Management. The individual will bring expertise, knowledge, and experience to the team as a key Order to Cash expert.
The candidate will interface with business users and functional analysts within the global network. The position combines business knowledge and an understanding of the inner-workings and configuration options of multiple Oracle Cloud modules to deliver Cloud best practices to deliver a world class, integrated efficient and effective Cloud solution which complies with all appropriate policy, regulation and legislation requirements.
This position requires the following:
- Facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues
- Recommend business process improvements
- Research ways to identify what can best help serve the needs of clients; gather requirements, create design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Plan and organize tasks and report progress
- Develop strategic solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the order management areas (Order Management, GTM, Quoting, Pricing, etc.) and business objects
- Interpret and transform information based on business requirements and provide the data for deliver; work with existing systems to track and manage issues
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing
- Understand and modify the application configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.)
- 5+ years Oracle application experience with order to cash modules (Order Management, Customer Master, TCA, Workflow, Advanced Pricing, GTM)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to prepare and maintain implementation documents
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority
Additional Comments: Verifiable prior work experience in Oracle Cloud order to cash modules is required.