Oracle WebCenter Portal Admin
Our client has an immediate need for a Oracle WebCenter Portal Admin, who will be responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas.
- 10+ years of experience Java/J2EE, Oracle WebCenter Portal Development Experience
- 5+ years of experience WebCenter Portal Framework, templates, discussion forums, WCM, spaces and deployment of various portal components and configuration
- Experience with Spring Portlet development
- Experience with configuration security policies on WebCenter Portal with OIAM
- Experience in writing RESTful webservices using Spring/JAXRS
- Experience with HTML, Ajax, JQuery, Java Script
- Experience with Oracle database
- Experience with SVN/GIT or with other equivalent source control systems
- Experience with PL/SQL is a plus
- Experience with Web service security is a plus
- Experience with SOA suite middleware is a plus
- Developing as well as supporting, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications
- Working closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes
- Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and making recommendations
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs
About the Company
ConsultUSA specializes in Project Management and Business Analysis focused IT positions within various industries. We also offer challenging technical engagements in Application Development, Data Warehouse/BI, QA, & Network Engineering. We are partnered with solutions company PMCentersUSA, a PMI® award-winning consulting & training organization and GSA contract holder. Together, we offer exceptional career choices for talented individuals to assist our clients with their IT project-based needs, strategic business projects, & organizational improvement initiatives. We offer a range of outstanding benefits including a 401K Savings Plan with Employer Matching for both salaried and hourly employees. Other benefits for salaried employees include: Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental & vision), Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off & Industry Certification cost reimbursement. Once on board, a dedicated Account Manager will work with you to identify specific goals to help you advance in your career and provide you with free enrollment in our professional development courses through PMCentersUSA.