Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2009. Now at 14 locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and excellence. The company is excited to be growing its staff in nearly every department to better enhance our patient experience. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, rewarding career with potential for advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.At Smile Workshop we believe is six core values:
- Patients come first!
- Relationships matter!
- Be open, honest and constructive!
- Demand excellence!
- Act like Owners!
- Lead with Compassion!
To build a brand that gives exceptional service and quality care from a specialist perspective at an affordable price.Position Summary:
Smile Workshop is seeking a part time Oral Surgeon, 9 to 12 days a month in our 8 locations throughout the DFW area. This role will be part of our specialty team, providing Oral Surgery procedures for our Smile Workshop patients. We believe in remaining patient focused to best serve each family and their dental needs. We really do give them All the Reasons to Smile!Smile Workshop offers a competitive incomeJob Duties:
Oral Surgeon Key Competencies:
- Perform examinations to assess patient needs
- Perform Oral Surgery procedures as diagnosed.
- Educate patients about improving and maintain and promoting routine dental health care.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- High energy level
- Customer focus
- Excellent customer service
- Preferred Board Certification
Travel expenses paid. If you are looking to fill in a few days a month, we welcome to hear from you.Our core value is to” Provide Exceptional Services and Quality Care”Qualified candidates please apply