Oral Surgeon Part-Time
About Dental Whale Practice Group
At Buckhead Smile Center - part of Dental Whale Practice Group (DWPG), we strive to provide exemplary, personalized dental care in a friendly, relaxing environment at an excellent value. We treat every patient with compassion and integrity, utilizing proven, efficient systems and technologies. We believe in preventative dental care for our patients and we educate them on how to maintain their dental health for life. The patient experience is our top priority and we strive to 'WOW' our patients, as well as each other.
We work diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We have the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.
As an Oral Surgeon with DWPG, you will have 100% clinical autonomy and are encouraged to keep abreast of the latest developments to ensure that patients receive the best treatment possible. Your responsibilities will include consulting with patients, discussing treatment options, treating patients, overseeing aftercare, and coordinating with other specialists, when necessary.
This is a part-time position, working two days a week at our specialty center starting in November.
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatments
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes
- Administering general and local anesthetics, when necessary
- Prescribing medication to improve recovery and control pain after procedures
- Treating infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaw, face, and neck
- Providing emergency treatment of orofacial injuries including facial lacerations, interoral lacerations, and fractured facial bones
- Performing minor cosmetic procedures, such as chin and cheekbone enhancements
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care
- Conducting research on defects, diseases, and disorders affecting the oral and/orfacial regions
- DDS or DMD from a CODA and/or ADA accredited school
- Licensed to practice as an Oral Surgeon in the state of Georgia
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as an Oral Surgeon
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Wonderful bedside manner
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- Excellent communicator with an empathetic disposition
Take your dental career to the next level â€“ join the pod!
DWPG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or team members because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or gender identity of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. DWPG hires and promotes individuals on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Powered by JazzHR