Are you a Warehouse Associate who thrives in a fast paced environment? Do you want to make $13 an hour and only work Monday - Thursday!? We are looking for hard-working people to join a growing team today. Highly motivated associates who love to make extra money working overtime and are looking to grow professionally are encouraged to apply! We have immediate opening! $13 dollars to start with a pay increase when hired on perm!
- Responsible for lableing cases of beer and wine
- Responsible for lifting cases onto conveyer belts
- Responsible for picking orders manually from the lane you put in
- May be responsible for packing trucks with orders sent to you off of a conveyor belt.
- Must be fast paced and keep up with the work flow
- Must be able to show up for every shift - You will be working 4 days on and 3 days off.
- Will be responsible for additional warehouse tasks
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Following Instructions
- labor intensive (2 years of experience is required)
- Good work ethic
- moving product
- picking orders
- High School
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 PM - 4 AMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.