30+ days ago
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is looking for an amazing Orthodontic Registered Dental Assistantto join our awesome Loditeam!A$1,000 sign-on bonusbeing offered for a limited time!
Do you have a passion for helping children create a lifetime of good oral habits and happy smiles? Are you a lighthearted, honest, compassionate, patient focused team player? If so, this is the job for you!
The primary duty of the Ortho Registered Dental Assistant is to assist in the overall delivery of orthodontic care and to be an integral part of the overall patient care team by consistently delivering the most memorable and fun service experience possible for every patient, every day in every office.
• Prepare treatment area for patient by following procedures and protocols
• Prepare patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting and seating patient
• Assist the doctor in the bonding and debonding of patients
• Perform a variety of orthodontic adjustments
• Perform and store ortho records in consideration with company policy
• Perform dental infection control procedures
• Take x-rays
• Perform all lab related procedures
• Hand off patient at check -out
• Complete care calls and thank you cards
• Assist in managing and controlling supply inventory
• Document dental care services by charting in patient records
• Maintain strict compliance with all pertinent laws and regulations (HIPAA, OSHA, ADA, Dental Board, etc…)
• Maintain safe and clean working environment
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of RECENT Ortho experience
• Must have current and active RDA license and current CPR
• Upbeat personality is a MUST
• Loves working with children
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Dentrix a plus
• Travel to other office locations is required
At Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics we don’t just care for smiles, we create them.
We believe when kids grow up enjoying the dentist, healthy teeth and gums will follow. So we’ve set up a different kind of dental practice that delivers fun, not fear.
Our caring, high-energy team values the opportunity to work hard and help each child realize a lifetime of happy smiles.
As the key driver of our mission—to give every kid a healthy smile—our staff exhibits a genuine love of children and teeth. A good fit for our culture means you are also honest, playful, lighthearted, approachable, hardworking, and compassionate.
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is a northern California based practice that offers comprehensive services including preventive dental care, orthodontics and oral surgery for every gap-toothed, mischievous, silly, giggly smile. Our company sees only private-pay and PPO insured patients in beautiful private offices. Our staff enjoys competitive compensation and group benefits including group health, dental, vision, life/AD&D and a 401(k) savings plan.