Our fast-paced orthodontic office is seeking a Registered Dental Assistant/Orthodontic Assistant (prior orthodontic chairside experience preferred). If you have a great attitude, a passion for providing excellent patient care AND you possess all of the following qualifications, please apply!
- Must Be a quick learner!
- Team player who is self-motivated and who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Great customer service skills (especially with children and their parents).
- Warm, caring, positive attitude, and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Must have a current RDA/OA license.
- Must have a current x-ray license for the state of California.
- Sterilization protocol (knowledge of OSHA and Infection Control).
- Must work occasional Saturdays.
Excellent pay and benefits. Please send your resume to the email address above. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.