Coleman Worldwide Moving has immediate openings company-wide for OTR drivers.
We are a full-service moving company and this position involves loading, transporting, and unloading household goods.
Driving for Coleman will give you the opportunity to be a leader for our moving crews, interact with new customers on a daily basis, and grow within our company. The ideal candidate will have a clean driving record and be able to comply with our zero-tolerance drug policy. If you are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be the solution when a problem arises, this is the job for you!
By joining the Coleman Worldwide Moving team as a regular, full-time company driver, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 401(k) with discretionary employer match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Company paid life insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Other voluntary benefits
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Transport goods using a company truck
- Lead the crew in loading shipment on to and/or off of truck
- May inspect shipment prior to loading for proper packing or wrapping
- Perform accurate inventory of shipment
- Assist as need in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Perform pre-trip safety inspections on truck of moving equipment, interior and exterior of truck, straps and tensioners, walk-boards, etc.
- Maintain required documentation and paperwork for shipments, expenses, driver logs, and DOT regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and/or interstate)
- Ability to operate a box truck or tractor trailer (as applicable to your CDL qualification)
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
Required Education and Experience:
- Required: High school diploma or GED
- Required: Valid driver's license
- Required: Good driving record (will be verified)
- Required: Ability to meet background standards
- Indoors and outdoors
- Lifting of objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent squatting and bending
- Frequent use of stairs
- Driving for long periods of time
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!