Sharp Business Systems (SBS) is a direct sales division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, the U.S. based subsidiary of Japan's Sharp Corporation. With the strategic solutions set that make up the Simply Smarter Office, Sharp Electronics is viewed as a leading provider of innovative technologies and services ranging from its highly acclaimed AQUOS interactive display panels and portfolio of multifunctional printers, to a proven suite of advanced workflow and managed IT services.
To support our growing business, we are looking for additional Account Executives to increase sales in our Business Systems division. Currently, we are hiring for opportunities in our Albuquerque area sales office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
- Meet established sales quota by selling Sharp technology solutions and services.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing clients and potential new business sales opportunities within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities and client relationship information via CRM tool set.
- Meet weekly with management to plan and review territory prospecting activity.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for growth within assigned sales territory.
- Resolve customer issues through problem solving process; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Organize and implement post-sale delivery and implementation of SBS solutions at customer locations.
- BS/BA in Business administration or related field preferred.
- Outside sales experience in document technology preferred.
- Relevant industry experience accepted in lieu of a college degree.
- Technology competent, understanding of MS Office applications.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Require a valid US driver’s license and means to drive to multiple locations on a daily basis.
- Territory Management, prospecting.
- Solutions oriented, problem solving.
- Financial / Business acumen.
- Negotiation / Closing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction.
- Ability to work with key influencers and senior level decision makers.
Note: Requires a valid US driver’s license and means to drive to multiple locations on a daily basis
Sharp Electronics Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.