Day-to-day Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the face and front line of Super Soccer Stars in each class - interact with parents, teachers, directors, and children daily.
- Assist/Teach an energetic and motivating class, connect and challenge each child, and help them to accomplish motor development goals and inspire a love of movement and healthy habits in in an organized, structure, and fun manner.
- Effectively and clearly communicate issues to the office and provide solutions.
- Showing up on time to class, physically and mentally prepared (includes commuting time).
- Equipment set-up and break-down.
- Provide hands-on individual and group attention to children.
Compensation starts at $25/hour
- Able and willing to travel up to 30-minutes one-way to get to class locations
- Availability must include one or more of the following: Saturday mornings (8:30 am – 2 pm) and/or Sunday mornings (8:30am - 2pm)
- Punctual, willing to learn and accept feedback.
- Prior experience working with children preferred.
- Must be motivated, energetic, patient, and attentive
- Hands-on, dynamic, and outgoing.
- Flexible Schedules
- Bonus Programs
- On-the-job Training
Please Note: Only those who can commit to a consistent schedule and meet ALL requirements listed above, we will contact for a phone discussion.