New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $17.00
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
You’re on your way to joining the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Duties and responsibilities:
You’ll be part of the team that prepares Amazon customer orders. Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
- Exchange safety tips daily with co-workers
- Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
- View prompts on screens and follow directions for some tasks
Amazon warehouses offer a variety of shift and schedule options, including full-time (40 hours). Schedule and shift availability vary by site.Here’s more about what it’s like inside the warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us.
- We’ll give you protective gear, such as a facial covering and safety vest to wear.
- Temperature checks are being conducted at sites around the U.S. Anyone registering a temperature over the CDC-recommended 100.4F will be asked to return home and only come back to work after they’ve gone three days without a fever.
- Associates are expected to follow social distancing guidelines, participate in safety exercises such as daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
You will also need to be able to:
- You will work around and use moving machines, such as stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, and mobile carts.
- You’ll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include activities that may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 60°F and 90°F. Temperatures can go over 90°F in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
- If you want to and there is a need for it, you can get trained to use powered industrial trucks
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (for some sites)
- Paid time off
- Health care benefits
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Basic life insurance
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Learn more about our hiring process here:
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
FULFILLMENT CENTERS – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Sort Centers – It’s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available with a flexible schedule of up to 40 hours.