Our client is a growing contract manufacturing company serving primarily the over the counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals. Their newly built state of the art facility located in RI has significant capacity for long term growth.
Packaging Supervisor shall be fully capable of performing all job functions listed below:Job Tasks:
- Ensure all lines are setup correctly in accordance to Packaging Work Orders.
- Complete and verify all required documentation for the Packaging Work Order.
- Verify that correct components are issued to the line in accordance with Packaging Work Orders.
- Responsible for allocation of personnel to specific work areas
- Direct line workers to follow Packaging Work Orders
- Ensure that all workers fully understand the tasks assigned
- Provide training to line workers on equipment and processes
- Ensure correct number of personnel are allocated to duties as required by the Daily Business Schedule.
- Provide daily production report and schedule of line personnel to Packaging Room Manager.
- Ensure that cGMP’s and GDP are followed by all line workers.
- High School Diploma and/or Associate’s Degree
- 2+ yrs. experience and knowledge of production equipment and processes.
- Good written and oral skills in both English and Spanish
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.