Covenant Health is seeking a dynamic physician leader to expand their existing Palliative Care program and oversee the development and implementation of a new CMS Seriously Ill Population program.
About this Opportunity
- Continue to grow the Palliative Care program with strong support from our administration, hospital medicine team, specialists, advanced practice providers and clinical team.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to establish and implement plans of care for inpatient and outpatient services
- Supervise and mentor Palliative Care NPs
- Further innovate an already successful transitional care program with an area rescue ministry
- Fellowship training is preferred but not required with experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and production bonus
- Excellent benefits to include annual CME stipend, relocation allowance, 401K matching, malpractice, medical, dental and vision, disability & life insurance and more