Headway Workforce Solutions
New York, NY
Headway Hospitality is seeking experienced and detail-oriented Pantry Workers for our client in the New York City, NY area! Headway Hospitality focuses on providing high-quality workers to clients through Headway’s proprietary recruitment, talent acquisition, and workforce management practices. This position offers $18.04 / hour plus a $100 sign-on bonus! Shifts are full-time, Monday to Sunday from 1 - 9 pm with five days on and two days off. We are looking to start individuals immediately!
As a Pantry Worker, you will:
- Produce the menu of the day assigned to the pantry section, which may include, but is not limited to salads, raw vegetable preparation, dressings, garnishes, condiments, beverages, and desserts; food production as required on customer service lines, such as hamburgers, eggs, etc.
- Prepare hot and cold beverages.
- Assist cooks in their work as assigned by the manager, including sandwich, salad, and cold plate preparation
- Serve the menu of the day in the manner prescribed by Dining Services
- Order, receive, and store necessary food and supplies and maintains related records
- Comply with the rules of Dining Services regarding production and serving
- Use and maintain tools and equipment in a proper manner, including, but not limited to, steamtables, coffee brewing equipment, and food display cases
- Clean, prepare and keep in order the area and equipment used in the job and other areas as assigned by the Manager
- Observe and practice safety standards
- Perform related duties as required or assigned within job classification
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- 40-hour workweek availability
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment preferred
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
- Easy to use mobile app for picking up shifts
- Gain experience with TONS of different clients in various environments -- universities, concert venues, sports stadiums, and more!
- Competitive wage
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Ability to lift to 25 lbs.
About Us: Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us, visit https://www.headwaywfs.com/.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.