Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Part-Time Parking Enforcement Worker in Durham, NC.
As Parking Enforcement Worker, you will:
- Ensure tenants are parked in their designated locations
- Ensure visitors are adhering to our parking guidelines
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
- Prior parking experience is helpful
- The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required
- The ability to operate a golf cart while performing duties
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to lift, push, pull and carry a minimum weight of approximately 25lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to kneel, bend and crawl
- Able to squat and crouch
- Able to speak and hear
- Hand and foot coordination to operate a golfcart
- Schedule: Mainly Monday- Friday Part-time (24 hours a week) Flexible hours 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
Headway provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status.