University Place is looking for qualified candidates to join our Security staff. We need people for part-time weekend work and to fill-in for other officers that need time off during the week. Typical shifts are 7:00am – 3:00pm and 3:00pm - 10:00pm. At the moment we can provide a regular weekend afternoon shift.
Pay is based on qualifications; starting range is $12.00/hr. Pay is generally increased after first year of service based on performance.
- - Patrol the mall parking lot.
- - Respond immediately to inside security help on criminal activity or emergency situations
- - Assist mall patrons
- - Enforce parking rules
- - Provide security for mall events
- - Must be physically fit.
- - Must be able to walk extended periods of time.
- - Must be physically and mentally able to properly control criminal activity.
- - Must have excellent social skills in order to represent University Place professionally to all patrons.
- - Must demonstrate behaviors and mannerisms that convey approachability.
- - Must be able to perform detailed reporting of activities.
- - Must be well groomed to convey a professional image.