Part-Time Field Interviewer
Headway Workforce Solutions
On behalf of our client, Headway Workforce Solutions is seeking outgoing and motivated Part-Time Field Interviewers to conduct face-to-face interviews with randomly selected respondents, using an address-based sample. As a Part-Time Field Interviewer, you will receive full, paid training and support while in the field. Interviewers must be persuasive, friendly, and self-motivated, but also organized and detail-oriented. The pay rate for this exciting opportunity is $22.50 / hour.
About the Study
For over 60 years, the Survey of the American Consumer allows consumers to express their opinions and preferences on all sorts of questions, including media, product usage, and consumer behavior. Our client conducts more than 48,000 interviews each year, in-person and online. Participating respondents receive an incentive as a thank you for their time.
As a Part-Time Field Interviewer, you will...
- Travel to respondent homes
- Collect information using a tablet
- Conduct interviews in respondents' homes
- Be responsible for tablet and all other study materials
- Keep respondent information and interview details confidential
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by management
Part-Time Field Interviewer Qualifications
- Previous field data collection or interviewing experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Must enjoy interacting with all sorts of people
- Must have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance
- Ability to travel for assignments
- Follow all health and safety protocols
- Must treat all respondents with sincere professionalism
Hours & Training
- Mileage will be reimbursed at the standard government rate of $0.56 per mile.
- Receive per diem for traveling 20-40+ hours per week, primarily evenings and weekends.
- Training dates are set once your onboarding paperwork is complete.
As a Condition of Employment, All Employees…
- Must be willing to consent to the performance of a background check
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Possess effective communication skills through speech and listening and fluency in English through reading, writing, and speaking.
- Be exposed to various weather and environments, as might be expected in a field interviewing role.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for study purposes
- Must be able to carry a laptop and other materials up flights of stairs
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.