HSS is currently looking for Security Officers to serve our posts at major healthcare facilities. Our healthcare Security Officers are responsible for maintaining the security and safety of the hospital, its staff, and its patients and visitors -- and serve as a visible deterrent to illegal activities on hospital property. Our Security Officers also provide supervision for at-risk patients in the hospital environment.
Depending on a teammate's status of full-time or part-time, HSS offers medical, dental and vision benefits plus paid time off, 401k, life insurance, referral bonuses and a terrific employee discount program.
Required Qualifications of the Security Officer:
* Completed High School Diploma or GED
* Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable licenses or certifications
* Strong vision abilities including color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
* Must be able to stand and/or walk for an entire work shift, move or lift objects up to 80 lbs., help restrain or lift a person
Desired Qualification of the Security Officer:
* Previous work experience with the public in a service setting
HSS is a leader in integrated security services and has been serving healthcare, aviation and government facilities for more than 50 years. Today we employ more than 4,000 well trained and highly knowledgeable team members nationwide. By building on a firm foundation of communication, professionalism, relationship management and accountability, we believe HSS Officers set the standard for the security industry.
More information about joining our team can be found by visiting hss-us.com/careers.
HSS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
prior law enforcement or security experience preferred
familiar with report writing and excellent writing skills
customer service a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled