Parts Delivery Driver - Part Time
HOJ INNOVATIONS, INC
Salt Lake City, UT
Hoj Forklift Systems is seeking a dependable & motivated part-time Parts Delivery Driver. The Parts Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring our customers receive their parts orders on time and in a safe and professional manner. When not making deliveries, this person will assist with forklift parts counter sales and in the parts warehouse. Duties include but not limited to, delivering parts to customers, loading & unloading product orders, stocking & storing warehouse inventory, & fulfilling purchase orders as necessary while ensuring accuracy & timeliness of all job functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts.
- Provide friendly and exceptional customer service to our customer
- Ensures accuracy and appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery
- Able to receive in and stock parts in the warehouse.
- Match numbers to pull parts and fulfill purchase orders.
- Maintain and strengthen customer relationships by acting professionally and as a representation of the Hoj values.
- Maintain a valid driver's license & clean driving record in accordance with federal, state, & company standards.
- Properly maintains assigned company vehicle and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
HOJ Forklift is a full-service forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment across the Intermountain West. HOJ Forklift is an integral part of a fast-growing material handling and engineering company, HOJ Innovations. Known as the intermountain leader in material handling services, HOJ Innovations provides total warehouse solutions from custom engineering, design fabrication, installation, sales, and a full-service maintenance department. Offering multiple product lines, a top-rated service department, and an exclusive parts dealership, HOJ has been providing value and the best-in class service to our customers for over 55 + years.
HOJ Innovations is a very team oriented and customer driven company culture. We understand that our employees work hard, so we offer a competitive rate of pay, a generous benefits package and a positive work environment. We work hard together and when you’re here, you feel like family. As a HOJ team member, you will be responsible for promoting our vision, cultural values, and safety guidelines while supporting all that has made HOJ a leader in the material handling equipment and service industry. To find out more about our company and what we do, visit our website at www.hoj.net. We look forward to hearing from you!
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Warehouse experience, such as pulling and stocking inventory, preferred.
- Basic mechanical understanding of lift equipment and parts is preferred but not required
- Punctuality & consistent attendance a MUST!
- Ability to read & identify part numbers that are both numeric and alpha-numeric
- Ability to use a computer and efficiently use Microsoft programs and applications
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, and customer relation skills
- Ability to operate forklift equipment when needed (forklift training and certification will be provided)
- Positive, "CAN DO" attitude and ability to comply with company policies and procedures
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum Class D driver's license and maintain a clean driving record
- Must have U.S. Work Authorization
- Must be able to pass background checks and random drug screenings
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Consistently lift/carry 10-20lbs
- Bend, reach, lift, & climb ladders/steps
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch
Come be a part of our success! To learn more about what we do visit us at:
- Our Website: www.hoj.net
- Our YouTube page: www.youtube.com/c/HojEngineeringSalesCoIncSaltLakeCity
- Our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/HojInnovations
Job Type: Part-Time
Experience: Relevant 1 year (Preferred)
License: Valid Driver’s License (Required)
Work Authorization: United States (Required)