PARTS SUPPORT CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR
Caterpillar - Carter machinery
Annapolis Junction, MD
Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring a Parts Support Call Center Supervisor. The Parts Support Call Center Supervisor is responsible for developing and managing total company inbound/outbound Parts call strategy, and managing VOC (voice of customer) and other corporate Parts sales strategies that affect the interaction between customers and Carter Machinery parts personnel. This role provides supervisory direction for the Call Center team and assists with indirect supervision on all non-Call Center parts in-store sales personnel. Additional responsibilities include use of e-commerce, administration of reporting systems used to provide data, and proactive data mining, etc. Seeking candidates with at least three years of related experience and demonstrated leadership skills. College degree preferred.
Requirements for the Parts Support Call Center Supervisor position include:
- Self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
- Strong technical knowledge and familiarity with CAT and competitive model parts/component for heavy equipment machinery.
- Strong leadership skills and commitment to teamwork.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills, with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Strong data analytics skills and the ability to create and manage data visualizations needed to manage business.
- Good listening skills and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office products; able to self-develop and adapt to changing technology.
- Proficient in call center systems and technology to support inbound/outbound calling.
- Proficient in all forms of CAT parts e-commerce platforms.
- Able to travel and work hours required by the job and customer demand.
Physical requirements must be met for the Parts Support Call Center Supervisor job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 20 pounds in weight. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
- Life and disability insurance.
- In-house training instructors/programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.