30+ days ago
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Experience in basic nursing skills preferred.
2. Able to acquire through educational programs and on the job training, technical knowledge related to the position.
3. Basic Life Support certification.
4. Interpersonal skill in interacting with patients, families, and a multi-disciplinary team of health-care personnel.
1. Ability to walk and/or stand for up to 90% work time, to push/pull heavy weights including patients and to lift up to 50 pounds.
2. Fine motor control for limited periods of time to perform patient treatments.
3. Busy, heavy trafficked patient care environment.
4. Job could present some exposure to patients with infectious disease.
5. Essential functions require the ability to perform repetitive hand movements and make fine discriminations in sound.