Providence is calling a Patient Services Representative (0.75 FTE, Variable Shift) to work in Physician Clinic at Providence Medical Group Northwest Washington in Mukilteo, WA. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible to all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system
The PSR will provide effective and efficient front office services to patients; coordinate internal and external clinical phone communications among staff, patients, and providers; accurately collect records and ensure distribution to appropriate staff via computer and/or manual systems; perform clerical , scheduling, and records activities in support of patients and staff.
Position Details: This is a part-time position with benefits (2 evening clinics. 30 hours/week, with flexibility on schedule. Weekend rotation will be implemented in the near future. This position can start as early as 8am, and end as late as 7pm).
In this position you will:
- Greet, check-in and verify patient's information and co-pay in a friendly and courteous manner in person and on the phone; direct flow of patients and calls.
- Collect and verify accurate and complete demographic information from patient or family member; Accurately enter all data into the information system and update established patient files as necessary.
- Oversee the processing of all clerical records and information for clinic patients including cashiering, encounter forms, patient charts and refer to billing when appropriate.
- Ensure required authorizations are present on all patient documents.
- Ensure management of patient charts including chart organization, pick-up and delivery to needed locations, repair or preparation on new charts, prepare new patient files, may help with purging of inactive charts and release of chart information; Pull patient files for the next day.