Payroll/Accounts Payable Clerk
Sigmatech currently has a Payroll/Accounts Payable job opening at its corporate office in Huntsville, AL. Responsibilities include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll using ADP Workforce Now
- Ensure compliance with payroll reporting and other tax requirements at the federal, state, and local level
- Research and resolve employee pay discrepancies
- Reconcile payroll, wage garnishments, and benefits to the general ledger
- Provide 401(k) reconciliation and funding
- Process vendor invoices in Costpoint
- Perform weekly check run
- Provide vendor inquiry assistance as needed
- File checks along with voucher package in the appropriate vendor file
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Keyword: Payroll/Accounts Payable Clerk
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration desired but not required
- Two years accounting experience including one year preparing and processing payroll
- Proficiency in computer skills including Excel, Word, and other standard software applications.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Joint Travel Regulations
- Experience with 401(k) reconciliation and audits
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint a plus
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and problem solving skills
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
From: Sigmatech, Inc.