11 days ago
A mid-sized company headquartered in Elizabeth, N.J. is seeking a Payroll administrator to handle our one-person payroll department. This person must have an accounting background and be computer literate with strong organizational, analytical and communication skills and handle themselves in a very professional manner. The right person must have an understanding of Payroll, Payroll Taxes and Benefits Laws and the ability to maintain confidential information.
1. Email managers daily punch detail reports from ADP Workforce Now.
2. Update personnel records such as employees attendance & address changes and administers Cobra, 401K, Health Benefits and all other programs related to personnel.
3. Process payroll data from ADP Workforce Now.
4. Compiling, updating, verifying, generating and distributing department reports for management from ADP Workforce Now Software.
5. Assist in development of overall payroll procedures by recommending improvements or changes when deemed necessary for greater efficiency.
6. Respond to inquiries from Department of Labor, audits from workman's comp. vendors and all related agencies.
7. Review and authorize the monthly payments for all health & any payroll vendors.
8. Solves internal problems concerning payroll, answers inquiries and enforces payroll and Human Resource policies.
9. Performs other duties of similar nature or level.
10. Monthly Bank Statements
11. Create and enter payroll journal entries.
12. Assist Senior Accounting Manager.
13. Cost Analysis reporting
14. Accounts Payable Invoices (matching packing slips etc.)
Accounting Degree, bilingual in English and Spanish and knowledge of ADP Workforce Now software.
Must submit salary history for consideration.