Payroll Administrator Clerk
Fun Casual Restaurant Concept
Our company is searching for a dynamic, professional Payroll Administrator Clerk who has a true love for the hospitality industry and brings it to work with them on a daily basis! If this is the type of Payroll Administrator Clerk that you are, apply today for our location in Bozeman, MT. Help us cultivate a better world and be part of something extraordinary by joining our team filled with employees who have achieved more than they ever thought possible. We’re confident about our company’s future and we recognize we need to hire the very best and brightest professionals to maintain our long-term goals. If you would like to be the Payroll Administrator Clerk for a growth oriented and financially secure company, apply immediately for our location in Bozeman, MT.
Title of Position: Payroll Administrator Clerk
Job Description: The Payroll Administrator Clerk will manage all aspects of payroll, which includes processing bi-weekly payroll, updating and maintaining employee files, tracking vacation/sick pay, troubleshooting any discrepancies with managers/employees, etc. The Payroll Administrator Clerk will assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of the employee handbook and contributes to the development of policies as well as participating in the development of HR objectives and systems. The Payroll Administrator Clerk will process unemployment claims and employee benefits, including paid-time-off, medical and dental insurance, etc. The Payroll Administrator Clerk will ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Fun & Friendly Work Environment
- A Bachelor’s degree or certificate is preferred for the Payroll Administrator Clerk
- The Payroll Administrator Clerk must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The Payroll Administrator Clerk must possess a thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
· The Payroll Administrator Clerk must possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented setting
- Proven experience in basic Excel skills, this is an essential skill.
- Experience in Accounts Payable.
- Outstanding, amicable phone skills with excellent overall communication skills.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with office procedures.
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes.
Apply Now – Payroll Administrator Clerk located in Bozeman, MT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume