Payroll & HCM Training Specialist
Payroll & HCM Client Training Specialist
Are you passionate about solving real business problems and helping people thrive in the #PeopleFirst Economy? Are you a life-long learner? Then Proliant might be the place for you!
Proliant is seeking a Training Specialist to join our team.
We want individuals who…
- Truly care and are passionate about the work they do
- Want to see and feel success in themselves, their teams, and the employees they serve
- Aren’t afraid to solve real business problems for customers
- Want to be continually developed
- Who are proud to talk about the #Community they are a part of
- Who are #ProliantProud
But first, more about us!
Proliant powers the #PeopleFirst Economy. We deliver fully integrated, cloud-based People Tools that simplify payroll and all HR processes while improving accuracy and ensuring full industry compliance for over 4,000 customers in multiple industries in all 50 states.
We believe that with the right HR technology in place, businesses can thrive in this ever-changing world. However, technology is not the answer alone. We arm you with an award-winning professional services team to solve your HR related business problems. We offer the highest quality personalized customer service possible.
We are in search of inspired people looking to do inspiring work. We are looking for individuals have a desire to work in one of the most dynamic sectors of technology - HR Tech.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our technology (our People Tools), features, and usage
- Conduct Payroll/ HR software training for clients and internal personnel
- Maintain secure and professional training environment ensuring key, personal data is kept confidential
- Maintain exceptional quality service expectations
- Evaluate and communicate trainee participation and questions to internal staff
- Develop procedures and trainings for clients and internal personnel
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending internal training sessions
- Contribute to team effort by participating in projects, reviewing content, sharing ideas and exuding a positive and professional attitude
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize effectively
- Prior payroll experience REQUIRED
- Prior training experience of 1 to 3 years
- FPC/ CPP preferred
- Knowledge of training and development practices and methods including needs assessment and instruction design for instructor led, virtual, online, and blended training
- Knowledge of learning theories and principles including adult learning theory
- Experience with blended learning approach and eLearning tools
- Come in to work every day with a positive and uplifting attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aptitude and desire for continuous learning
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment in a massively growing industry
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table
- Ability to meet deadlines and meet customer expectations
- Love good technology
Compensation: Dependent on Experience
This is an amazing opportunity! We are scaling rapidly and we believe in promotion from within. Our team is world class and the awards and rankings year over year prove it. Just check out our Glassdoor reviews! We offer a great work environment with excellent benefits. Apply today if you would like to find out more!