Calling all civic-minded applicants who are looking for the opportunity to plant roots and grow with a purpose driven organization. Würk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus on making social changes in the world in which we live. If you are passionate about using your skills and talents to do good, we here at Würk want to meet you!
The Payroll Implementation Consultant is a key member of the Services Delivery Team. Successful Consultants will work with the Project Manager to onboard clients, translating business requirements into the appropriate system configuration, developing solutions to solve specific business needs, managing conversion of client data into the system and training clients to use the system successfully.
What you’ll need to accomplish:
- Learn and understand the Wurk Payroll Implementation methodology and begin to work alongside a team member and assist with set up and configuration.
- Gain familiarity with all of the tools and processes used in implementation
- Gain full understanding of the Wurk organization and roles and responsibilities
- In the first 90 days and beyond
- Consult with clients to understand and document payroll configuration requirements
- Utilize industry and system expertise to suggest and implement solutions to specific needs
- Configure the system to meet client requirements including converting employee and payroll data
- Assist clients with setting up testing scenarios and provide testing training and support
- Prioritize multiple deadlines and priorities and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
- Provide significant transfer of Kronos product knowledge to clients to ensure ongoing success and satisfaction
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of work experience in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience implementing Workforce Ready (WFR) solutions; Payroll is required
- Experience with payroll history conversion and wage and tax balancing
- Experience configuring earnings and deductions, taxes, retirement plans, cost centers, general ledgers and security profiles
- Consulting/customer interface experience required
- Broad knowledge of payroll laws and requirements
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface and collaborate with co-workers and customers
- Capacity to manage tasks to completion with minimal direction
- Strong desire to enable client success
What’s in it for you:
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has seen
- Be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Dog-friendly workspace
- Collaborate with bright, fun, goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Fitness Stipend
- Access to exciting industry events
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Position obligations may change at any time with or without notice.
Würk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Würk does not discriminate against race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
The approximate base salary range for this position is $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 based on candidate experience, education and geographic location. This is the range for CO residents, consideration will be given for location, experience, etc.