Cordia is currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist
to join a fast growth government contractor in Arlington, VA. We are looking for individuals who seek exciting, long-term career opportunity for growth and advancement. Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll for a workforce of 1000+ employees
- Respond to field supervisor and employee questions regarding payroll and timekeeping issues.
- Review time sheets for accuracy and compliance with written policies and procedures, as well as defined Federal and State wage and hour rules and regulations.
- Review time sheet reports for accuracy prior to pay period closure and post ADP processing.
- Import data from Deltek Costpoint time sheet system into ADP Vantage payroll system.
- Reconcile ADP and Costpoint data.
- Execute monthly reconciliations of payroll ledger accounts for compliance.
- Perform file maintenance for new hires, terminations, tax setup, and banking information in ADP.
- Maintain files, reports and records.
- Assemble related documents to assist billing procedure
- All other duties as assigned and required
- 2–5 years of relevant experience and technical payroll knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ADP is preferred