Our client, a global investment bank, is looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist to work in their New York, NY location!
This role would be under the direction of the Payroll Director and Production Lead. The position is high volume and requires knowledge of ADP Enterprise eTime and other ADP payroll applications. The primary function of this position is to ensure accurate company-wide timekeeping records and processes that feed into the semi-monthly payroll for approximately 20K+ non-exempt employees utilizing ADP Enterprise eTime. The secondary function of this position is to help administer the processing and transmittal of the semi-monthly payroll for all employee groups, as well as, provide support to other payroll functions as determined by the Payroll Ops Manager(s) and/or Director of Payroll Operations utilizing ADP Globalview.
• Partner with managers to ensure daily workforce timekeeping records, accruals, and balances are complete and accurate company wide
• Works with third party vendors to resolve employee ticketing inquiries, as they relate to research, entering and updating employee information in the timekeeping and payroll systems
• Process terminations in timekeeping and payroll systems and prepares termination final pay to ensure compliance with all state and local regulations, may require wire payments for terminations as per statutory law
• Collaborates with managers and other payroll processors to enter data, correct errors, prepare for pre-confirm reports, and end-to-end processing of the semi-monthly payroll, deductions, and other various compensation types included in payroll
• Responds to employee escalations in a timely manner on raised issues, and time sensitive payroll issues
• Serve as primary contact for ADP and timekeeping issues
• Prepare Dept of Labor monthly reports, audit reports, and other reports as necessary
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma, Bachelor's preferred
• At least 2-3 years of payroll experience
• Familiar with timekeeping processes, reporting and payroll systems, ADP Enterprise eTime is a must
• Excellent mathematics and communication skills.
• Proven ability to work well in a fast paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously without losing focus
• Ability to be flexible and liaise with multiple teams and Payroll Ops staff of different levels within the Payroll department
• Strong attention to detail and research
• Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality and ethics