Wesley Village is currently hiring Personal Care Assistants (PCA) for a Full Time 8a.m. to 4 p.m. opportunity.
**New and increased rates for 2021! This position now starts at $10.25/hour**
United Methodist Homesis an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
What will I do?
- Assist residents in the Adult Care home with various activities of daily living such as:
- Dressing and grooming such as care of hair, nail and teeth
- Bathing, showering, and toileting as needed
- Transporting to and from the dining room for meal times
- Medication assistance as assigned
- Transfer or ambulation
- Make beds and performs other light housekeeping duties such as removing dirty linens, straightening rooms, etc.
- Perform charting duties including activity and treatment sheets
- Check daily appointments for resident such as for the beauty shop, etc and assists with transport
- Encourage and assist resident to activities when necessary
What do I need for this role?
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 or more months of related experience preferred
- Willingness and ability to complete our training program
What makes Wesley Village and United Methodist Homes unique?
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of providing a wide range of senior living services with truly exceptional care and compassion.
- We have two PA locations in Pittston and Tunkhannock as well as 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY-area - all providing senior care options and opportunities for career growth!
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We offer a comprehensive, affordable benefit program which includes spousal and family coverage:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Employee referral incentive