The Orlando Health Medical Group is seeking a Pediatric Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon to join our practice at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. APH is home to the Bert Martins Champions for Children Emergency Department and Trauma Center. This is Central Floridas only Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and part of the Level 1 Trauma Services at Orlando Regional Medical Center.
Qualified candidates must be BC/BE and skilled in the most effective surgical methods and technologies. Candidates should possess a sincere passion for quality care for children and utilize that passion to provide service-oriented patient care and quality clinical outcomes.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Floridas world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Floridas beautiful beaches only an hour away.