Pediatrician Opportunity near Fort Wayne, IN- Bluffton
Bluffton Regional Medical Center in Bluffton, IN seeks to recruit a BC/BE Pediatrician to join the Bluffton Medical Group of multi-specialty physicians. Bluffton is part of Lutheran Health Network, an 8 hospital comprehensive health system in northeastern Indiana.
- General pediatrics, inpatient consults, outpatient clinic
- Community in need of coverage = busy immediately!
- 10 days of call coverage per month, but minimal call volumes
- Outpatient clinic conveniently located within the hospital
*No Visa support.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement and/or Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
Bluffton, located in northeastern Indiana, is a welcoming small town of 10,000 residents. It is just south
of Fort Wayne, a short drive from Indianapolis and a few hours from Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit.
- Affordable cost of living: 21 percent below the national average
- Excellent educational opportunities: private/public schools in the area; multiple
- colleges/universities within 30 miles
- Recreation: arts, family entertainment, golf courses, state park, river greenway trail and outdoor activities