Permanent Cardiothoracic (CTS) Physician Surgeon Job in Ohio (OH)
Cross Country Retained Search
Adena Health System, located in south central Ohio, is seeking a Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join the Adena Heart and Vascular Center. This growth position requires proven minimally invasive cardiothoracic skills and the interest and ability to build a robust minimally invasive program. The Adena Heart and Vascular Center is rated 5 stars by Healthgrades for coronary intervention procedures. This 5-star rating puts Adena in the top 10 percent of hospitals nationally.
Located north of Chillicothe, Ohio (OH) and just off State Route 23, the Adena Regional Medical Center, is home to our advanced surgical suites, specialized inpatient units and emergency department, along with many physician practices and specialty areas. Adjoining the Medical Center are the Medical Office Building and Health Pavilion.
- $650,000 base salary
- $25,000 signing bonus
- 2 year income guarantee
- $100,000 student loan repayment or retention bonus
- $10,000 relocation
- Board Certified
- Proven minimally invasive laparoscopic skills
- Patient-centered approach
- Collaborative & team oriented
- Visa holders cannot be accommodated
- Join our board certified surgeons - (2) cardiothoracic, (2) vascular surgeons, and a thoracic oncology surgeon
- Full scope of cardiothoracic surgery (CTS)
- Da Vinci Robot
- Hospitalist program
- Outpatient Clinic directly adjacent - Adena Regional Medical Center
- 7-room OR - 1 dedicated heart room
- Designated Cardiac Surgery Team
- PA-C assist in the OR
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 165240 when responding.