Are you a professionally certified and experienced Personal Trainer whose specialty is training athletes of all ages and stages?
Healthtrax has a diverse clientele and motivated members waiting to train and is expanding to offer teams and individuals the physical fitness they are looking for. Healthtrax can offer athletes who have experienced cancelations of their sports a place to continue with their health and fitness so not to skip a beat.
A bit about your work with us:
- You will develop your personal business plan with Manager to achieve your goals and meet the needs of the business
- Willingness to be cross-trained in multi operational support of new member sales, service desk as well as fitness business needs
- Provide Healthy Start appointments to new members ensuring health history requirements are satisfied
- Conduct fitness assessments with clients and evaluate their results (InBody 570 analysis equipment)
- Create personalized exercise programs for clients that include obtainable progression
- Manage client files, exercise progress, schedules, reminders, payments and all related information documented in Club Ready software
- Identify and adapt to special population needs
- Respect client confidentiality
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings and best practice sharing
- Actively offer feedback to Manager to foster improved client and employee experience
- Assist in cleaning and hand washing protocols making certain that the fitness floor and equipment is safe, clean, in working order and well maintained at all times
- Participate in marketing strategies to increase new member and personal training sales and retention
- Exhibit a desire for learning, research and continual growth attending Healthtrax University workshops (Club Connect utilization)
- Collaborate and work in harmony with others
Are you the most qualified and prepared CPT for the job at hand?
- Maintain certifications, with nationally recognized elite or approved agency such as: NSCA, ACSM, NASM, ACE and CPR/AED, must be verified through 3rd party/ClubConnect registration for continued employment
- Obtain and retain training clientele exhibiting excellent verbal and written communications, time management, follow-up and people skills
- Goal driven to achieve sales results with a performance-based pay with quarterly bonus opportunities
Schedule and compensation to be determined. (health plan benefits not provided by Star Hill+)
Healthtrax is the management company engaged to operate the fitness center for *Star Hill, the employer.