As a Gold's Personal Trainer, you'll help our members achieve their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our members including education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs.
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members' personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager.
- Partner with membership sales team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Current certification from a nationally recognized organization:
- Organization/Approved Certification
- Academy of Applied Personal Training Education(AAPTE)
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer (CPFT)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT); ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist (HFS); ACSM Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist (RCEP); ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist (CES)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Personal Trainer (ACE-CPT); Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist (ACE-AHFS)
- Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches association (CSCCa)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF)
- Certified Personal Trainer (NCSF-CPT)
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association(NESTA)
- Personal Fitness Trainer (PFT)
- National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer (CPT)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT); Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- The Cooper Institute (CI)
- Personal Trainer Certification (CPT)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
- Current CPR certification
- Current AED certification
- College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
Part time and full time positions available.