23 days ago
COMPANY SUMMARY: SPATCO Energy Solutions has been the leader in the fueling infrastructure industry since 1935. We provide a complete line of equipment and services for storing, pumping, mixing and measuring petroleum and industrial liquids. Our customers come from a variety of industries including retail fueling stations, commercial and government fleets.
The services we provide to our customers and the community is essential and we are growing! SPATCO currently operates 17 branches with a dedicated training facility in North Carolina and growing service satellites throughout the Southeast. Our goal is to provide top notch customer service.
Our experienced technicians are committed to customer service excellence which will advance them and SPATCO in the petroleum industry. Even as an experienced technician you will receive updated training and certifications to help advance your career in the Petroleum industry. Our experienced service technicians will work side by side with branch managers, dispatchers and other experienced technicians and trainees. The growth of SPATCO and its employees depends on our ability to service our customers by working as a team. This may include being paired with a trainee to assist them in completing their training and certifications.
This position does not work a typical 8-5 shift, hours may vary based on workload and customer need.
• Troubleshoot and repairs gasoline dispensing units (such as: Gilbarco, Dresser Wayne, Gasboy, and Bennett).
• Troubleshoot and repair of electronic POS (Point-of-Sale) Systems (such as: VeriFone, Gilbarco and NCR).
• Install, program and tests new petroleum equipment.
• Analyze electrical and mechanical problems and provide repairs as required.
• Perform scheduled repairs and preventative maintenance to fueling systems.
• Communicate with customers and explain technical issues in a non-technical manner.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Valid State Issued Driver’s License and good driving record.
• At least 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining gasoline dispensing units including dispenser hydraulics and submerged pump units.
• Hold valid dispenser certification(s).
• Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather; daily local travel; lifting 50-75 lbs.
SPATCO Energy Solutions began operations in Charlotte, NC in 1935 as a distributor and installer of petroleum equipment. The company quickly expanded into other cities in North and South Carolina and eventually into Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. In the late 1960s, the company entered the industrial pump distribution business, concentrating in North and South Carolina and eastern Tennessee.
Today, SPATCO is a value-added distributor of liquid handling equipment, concentrating in the petroleum and industrial markets, and more recently, in the DEF and natural gas markets. Our mission is to be the single-source supplier of equipment with the very best service in the industry, providing 24/7 maintenance, emergency repair, and electrical and installation services.
Since the beginning, SPATCO's total focus has been on the customer. Our many long-term employees proudly carry on our tradition of providing exceptional products and services based on customer needs, requirements, and expectations. As a full-service provider to our end users, we have the expertise, ability, and experience to help our customers achieve greater efficiency and profitability.
500 to 999 employees
Energy and Utilities