Medminder Pharmacy is a fast-growing multistate closed-door independent pharmacy launched to provide customized long-term care level pharmacy services with a goal to extend independence of the complex medication patients. We specialize in medication packaging, adherence and compliance. The base of our offering is prepackaged pharmacy sealed multi-dose medications for use in our patented Medminder Pill Dispenser.
Under the supervision of the pharmacist:
- Enters new and refill order in an accurate and timely manner.
- Helping pharmacists fill prescriptions
- Print labels, forms and delivery tickets.
- Answer incoming patient calls.
- Handle phone inquiries and initial intake.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Contact patients according to call schedule.
- Assist with the billing and shipment of medications.
- Reliable & customer service oriented.
- Strong computer/ data entry skills.
- Open to work in a weekend rotation.
- Critical thinker, with great organizational skills & time management.
- HS Diploma / GED required. Associate degree is preferred.
- Retail or LTC pharmacy experience.
- Bilingual Spanish/ English preferred
- 2-3 years retail of pharmacy experience is strongly preferred.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Three Weeks PTO plus Holidays
- 401K matched program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Fun and casual environment
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years