Photographer Newborn -Providence RI Starting At $13.00hr PLUS!!!
NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER JOB DESCRIPTION
Mom365 photographer interacts with moms, families, and our hospital partners to provide a delightful experience of capturing the newborn’s first moments. If you are self-motivated, like flexible hours and working independently, Mom365 is looking for you! Earn commission on selling products and services to Moms and Families. Great customer service and sales skills are a plus!
- Develop and foster an excellent customer service relationship with Mom, Families, and Mom365 Hospital Partners (including the hospital staff)
- Photograph newborns in accordance with the Mom365 Official Approved poses
- Maintain professionalism when adjusting work routines to accommodate any special emotion and/or physical conditions of Moms’ and babies
- Comply with hospital policies, HIPAA regulations, security, safety, sanitation, and infection control guideline
- Present and sell Mom365 products by using Mom365 Official Bedside Presentation
- Meet and exceed goals in Customer Service, Photography and Sales
- Perform maintenance of camera equipment to avoid service problems
- Organize and maintain supplies and marketing material
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Develop and maintain a team player relationship with co-workers, the District Manager, and Hospital Partners.
- Photograph newborn babies in a hospital setting with Mom365 photography equipment and meet company expectations in delighting new Moms
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Professional Appearance and Attitude
- Sales Experience
- Aptitude to learn photography
- Team Player
- 2-4 years of sales or customer service experience.
- 18 years of age
- Able to work weekends and holidays (when required)
- Must be comfortable holding newborn babies
- Comfortable working in a hospital environment
- Reliable, professional demeanor, disciplined, and an outgoing personality
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Display good judgment
- Work the scheduled hours and meet the staffing demands of the position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have reliable internet access
- May require a high school diploma or GED depending upon work location
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a photographer may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly exposed to work in a hospital maternity and pediatric areas, and Mom365 work stations Moderate noise level
The physical demands described here are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly push a cart
- Regularly to stand, sit, walk, use hands and arms, speak and listen
- Regularly to stoop or kneel
- Regularly lift a newborn baby
This position description should not be construed as an employment contract of any type.
Mom365 reserves all rights of employment-at-will.
About the Company
We offer photography for so many phases of mom’s life with her new little true love. Always with an artistic, contemporary approach. Here are all the ways we help capture - and keep - special moments!