|Reference # :||21-09931||Title :||Photographer|
|Location :||Pawtucket, RI|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/14/2021 / 12/24/2021|
Job Title - Photographer
Location - Pawtucket, RI (Onsite)
Duration - 6 Months with Possible Extension
The Photographer will conceptualize and photograph products to be used for retail packaging, e-commerce, social media and corporate communications. This role is not limited to capturing basic product and lifestyle images on a white background! The Photographer will provide direct creative support to Marketing, Package Design and Product Design teams to capture dynamic images that showcase the product features and play pattern. Execute Product and Lifestyle photography from conception to completion, including directing child and adult talent, advanced lighting techniques, problem solving and final photo illustration.
You will be joining a fun, creative team of Photographers and Producers in a high-volume, fast paced Photo Studio environment. We love what we do, have great working relationships with cross-functional teams and enjoy being challenged with new creative projects.
You're ability to be successful in this role requires executing creative vision within tight deadlines. You are proactive, self-motivated and adaptable. You enjoy collaborating within a team environment, but are also able to work independently. You're able to clearly communicate, follow through with assigned tasks and be flexible to change gears quickly while maintaining a positive attitude. Overall, you enjoy a work environment that will challenge you creatively, is team focused, project driven and collaborative!
Primary Activities :
- Executes photography from conception to completion, including construction of environment, lighting, problem solving, prop collection and final photo illustration.
- Ability to balance artistic approach with practical business requirements.
- Solid command of lighting concepts using tungsten and strobe equipment.
- Provides direct creative support to art directors, marketing teams and designers.
- Establishes retouching techniques that visually enhance final assets.
- Ensures a high level of technical quality and aesthetics for all photography created and distributed by the studio.
- Photographs and retouches images for global use.
- Works directly with designers, marketing and management to establish desirable lighting and set conditions.
- Photographs products and Talent in room set environments to demonstrate play pattern.
- Contributes to kick-off meetings providing creative and technical insight, including completing test projects for upfront approval.
- Maintains an archive of high resolution assets, following established naming conventions and folder structures.
- 3 - 6 years work experience as a digital photographer in a studio environment
- Expert working knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems, Adobe Creative Suite and Capture One.
- Expert working knowledge of strobe and tungsten lighting
- Advanced Photoshop techniques, in relation to retouching, color correction and compositing.
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office file formats and printing process.
- Significant experience and success in completing a variety of photography projects.
- Advance aptitude in design, layout and composition as it applies to photography.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
B.F.A in Photography or equivalent experience in digital studio photography
About the Company
TalentBurst is an award winning IT and Accounting & Finance staffing firm headquartered in Boston with branch offices in San Francisco, Miami, Milwaukee, Toronto, Bangalore, and Gurgaon. Our clients include the leading social media, technology, banks, utilities, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies.
We work with 75 of the Fortune 500 companies and work on 2,000 new job requisitions per month. Our recruiting team is one of the most successful in the industry. We have a strong reputation for treating our employees well and helping you find your next dream employer. Benefits At TalentBurst, one of our founding principles has been to provide our employees with the best benefits available. To adhere to this principle, we have a broad benefits offering. Our recruiters are dedicated to connecting you with awesome career growth opportunities with leading companies.